This blog will help you to test web applications i.e. applications hosted on the web by using functional testing tool (selenium webdriver) with java, Maven and Junit.
- You must have JDK 1.5 or higher installed (Java Installation), set the java path (Java Environment path setup).
- You must have eclipse Installed (Eclipse installation).
- You must have installed maven (Maven installation).
- You must have installed Maven plug-in to the eclipse (Add Maven plug-in to Eclipse).
- Create a maven project in eclipse (Create maven project).
- Update dependencies in pom.xml
Dependencies to add in pom.xml
Sample Junit Script
Note : Paste above code in SampleTestcase.java(Create new file with same name), right click on file and run it as Junit test.